Friday 5 April 2019

ERIC & TESS DUMLAO Success Story

Everyone has a chance to succeed as long as you don´t quit!

Finally, I made it to the top. After five years, I am now a CROWN DIAMOND. I’m also the proud owner of three luxury-imported cars — Toyota Revo GLX, Revo VX 200 and Hilux 4x4. I give thanks and glory to God Almighty for all these blessings that I had received thru DXN. My thanks and appreciation to all my partners Star Diamonds, Star Pearls, Star Rubies, Star Agents and Distributors, for they are part of this achievement; to the whole Management and Staff of DXN Philippines for their unwavering support.

After eleven months with DXN, I achieved the Star Diamond position, and I was recognized as a Triple Diamond because I already have three direct SD distributors under me. And now after more than four years as TD, I finally achieved the highest position here in DXN as Crown Diamond.

During my fifth month, I already experienced some discouragement. Three of my downlines are already SD, while I was just a Star Ruby. There were more discouraging situations, I wanted to quit thinking that DXN business was not for me. However, after some soul searching and intensive analysis, I realised that DXN has the perfect combination of the right products and a realistic marketing plan. Later on, I was able to grasp Dato’ Dr. Lim’s vision and desire to share the wonderful benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum to the world.

After six months of hard work, I was blessed by the Lord our God and achieved the SD position and received financial freedom. Because of this, I joined Dato’ Dr. Lim’s mission (to me is a divine mission). That is why I have devoted most of my time in researching and sharing with people the goodness of DXN products by conducting Ganotherapy and Health Sessions weekly. I focus on them, because I know it is the will of God to help people to attain good health and good wealth as He has promised in Jeremiah 29: 11, “for I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”. This good life is a promise from the Lord. I feel so blessed that through DXN, I am now an instrument in helping people experience this promise. It gives me a sense of fulfillment which I think what Dato’ Dr. Lim also feels. True to our God’s promise, I also received physical blessing with my own consumption of the products. Though I am already 62 years old, I feel like I am only 27.

I want to encourage everyone not to be disheartened or to quit your DXN business. Even if you feel that nothing is happening to your after all your hard work, just press on. Sometimes when we think that the stone we have is of no value, we would be surprised that as we keep on rubbing it, slowly you would see how radiant, how beautiful that diamond had become. Just like Winston Churchill, his tutors gave up in teaching him because he is a slow learner, yet he became one of the greatest leaders in the world.

Here in DXN, there are no slow learners only late bloomers, there is no such thing as lack of education, but a heart full of dreams, there are no amateurs, but those who are willing to learn the business. Everything here is fair and it is for everyone. 

EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE TO SUCCEED AS LONG AS YOU DON’T QUIT! 

Just keep on doing the business, and you will definitely be successful!

Would You Like to Learn More About a Business Opportunity that Has The Potential to Replace Your Current Working Income Without Quitting Your Job?

You really ought to try it, either full-time or over weekends. We have a great business opportunity. You can run it from home full time or part time, or any combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment